The applications, finishes and overall look of the advertisement on the vehicle is an important part of our offering, therefore we use only the best specialists. They are highly trained and pay attention to details to ensure special care of your vehicle during the procedure. The process can take anything from half an hour to 8 hours, depending on the design and surface of your car utilized. Our specialists will, however, make an appointment for a time and place convenient for you. To ensure the application process goes smoothly a dust-free, warm and well-lit environment is needed. Therefore, we prefer using the premises of our highly trained specialists at the depot nearest you.
Once the campaign comes to an end our specialists will remove the advertisement for you, at no cost to you. This will restore your vehicle back to its original state.
As well as earning money from Brandyourcar.com here are some other benefits of vehicle wrapping:
- Protection of your car from stone chips, UV damage, road grime and minor abrasions (potentially extending the lifespan of your vehicle)
- Can act as a deterrent against hijackings, smash and grabs, and vehicle theft. Some insurance companies will even discount their premiums on branded vehicles.
There are 4 types of vehicle branding:
- Complete – A large format vinyl sticker applied to the whole vehicle, creating a moving mobile billboard for outdoor exposure
- Partial – A vinyl sticker covering only part of the vehicle, such as the boot and rear window, while the rest of the vehicle remains untouched
- Vinyl sticker – A quicker and easier form of advertising. Only a simple sticker of varying size is applied to the car
- Contravision – Applied to the side and rear windows on the vehicle, contravision stickers can be used as a standalone opportunity or added to partial or vinyl sticker advertising, helping to enhance impact. The graphics are applied to the outside of the vehicles, still allowing the occupants to see out.